Personal Injury Compensation
Gold Coast injury compensation and negligence lawyers
You may have a claim if you have sustained injuries in an accident:
- at your work place (factories, building sites, farms etc)
- in a motor vehicle collision (cars, motor bikes, bicycles, pedestrians)
- in a slip or fall in a public place like a shopping centre (public liability claims due to defective premises)
- due to a defective product
- resulting in a serious injury (spinal and brain injuries)
Alternatively, a family member whose loved one has sustained injuries in an accident may have a claim for:
- nervous shock (witnessing a death)
- death dependency (loss of financial support previously provided by the deceased)
With our extensive experience in personal injury accident claims, combined with our knowledgeable and approachable methods, we will work with you towards the best result. Once the claims process has commenced, we will always steer towards a settlement conference with the other side to maximise the compensation payout you receive.
Our service to you includes:
- No win, no fee*
- Local home or hospital visits if you are incapacitated.
- Your claim will be handled by one professional from day one, not put a conveyor belt.
Statement about the law of negligence -
The right of an injured person to recover damages (compensation), is recognised by Queensland law, where that person suffers personal injury and economic loss, (eg loss of past and future wages), due to the fault of another person. Even if you have contributed partially to the cause of your injury, this may not be a complete block to your right to compensation. In most cases strict time limits apply.
We offer a FREE initial consultation at our office, or at your home or in hospital, by arrangement.
Advertising restrictions in Queensland prohibit us from providing more detailed information about our experience and success in this area, unless you are a client or are making a genuine enquiry. For more information please contact us.